A Little History - .com and .net

Type A? Moi?:eek:

I just want some questions answered. Simple stuff, really, that hasn't been previously addressed.

1. What's the best oil to use? Slippery stuff

2. Should I go Dark Side? Of course that is where the fun is

3. I hear Triumph has had a few ignition issues. Tell me ALL about it. nah just ask any Triumph dealer

4. Does Lupe like men? I heard he actually likes Boys.... just kiddin Lupe

Well? I'm waiting...:rolleyes:

1. that has not been truly established yet. I Like to use a synthetic, I push the bike fairly hard when towing my 450/500kg trailer at times and never have any problems with engine getting hot, it also shifts gears smoother

2. If your a very aggressive rider NO. If you mostly cruse and like some twisties maybe. If you dont mind trying something different and have the patients to adjust the air pressure until your happy, YES. I still like to push it in the twisties and with a bit of attitude you can

3. its simple enough. Eastern Beaver kit. ;) or make your own if you have some basic electronics knowledge

4. with a wife like he has, no. He does behave somewhat metro sometimes. :rolleyes:but you told me he was Gay
Heres a Test for you all
Now some of the comments in Red are B/S and some are true and some are just personal opinion and a couple are just a Sh!tStir... sorry Lupe:D:D

Were you out in the sun too long today :confused:

Oh, c'mon, Hanso, we refer to that as a "sense of humor" Up Over. (That is the opposite of your place, right?):)
aftereffects of 12 hour days for 7 days in the sun at Phillip Island maybe I don't know maybe crazy...... who knows.... maybe I was just being silly :confused::confused::confused:

Back