A little help from down under please

never mind guys I found the email from them a year ago and it will work now just got to order it waiting to see if they want to do it over the phone or net thank yo for the help like I said you guys down under are great

i can wait it's 6:00 pm here I talked to them last year when I got it but dont remember what we said but if I can get it in time I will have it on for MV ride that would be great just wounder what a phone call from here to there will run:eek:
I know when I call Skip or Nolton over there or even NCY the cost is quite suprisingly cheap don't know what it would be the other way but Auss has some of the highest phone charges in the world ... calling out that is

I might just call in a few hours than cant be more than 10 or 20 bucks I was just thinking someone over there would know or close enough to call sorry for being lazy lol cant beleve I found the old email

I might just call in a few hours than cant be more than 10 or 20 bucks I was just thinking someone over there would know or close enough to call sorry for being lazy lol cant beleve I found the old email
hang in there Richard said he would call if he doesnt I will but I am heading out the door now and wont be back for 3 hrs so save your bucks and wait

WOW just sitting here and the phone rings it is Tony from McCruise said he got one of my emails and thought he would call to answer my questions man now that is service to call the US and spend 15 to 20 mins on the phone with me so I ordered it should be here in about 6 to 10 days and he told me if I have any trouble installing it to give a call and he would help walk me though it but I am being lazy and haveing my local shop do it when they do some other work he said no problem just give him my number and email if he has any issues I'll help him out to what is nice is the got a new computer now that takes all the guess worl out of the set up when you get it it is ready to go Yes they might cost a little but so far they Have great service and I would HIGHLY recommend them

alternative home page | Motorcycle Cruise Controls

WOW just sitting here and the phone rings it is Tony from McCruise said he got one of my emails and thought he would call to answer my questions man now that is service to call the US and spend 15 to 20 mins on the phone with me so I ordered it should be here in about 6 to 10 days and he told me if I have any trouble installing it to give a call and he would help walk me though it but I am being lazy and haveing my local shop do it when they do some other work he said no problem just give him my number and email if he has any issues I'll help him out to what is nice is the got a new computer now that takes all the guess worl out of the set up when you get it it is ready to go Yes they might cost a little but so far they Have great service and I would HIGHLY recommend them

How much do they cost in US dollars including shipping ?

How much was it in US currency?

Just got home and looked to see if you still needed me tp ring, great to see they got intouch with, overall a great outcome, let us know what it is like to use, have thought about getting one myself down the track

Metcruze seats have got a good reputation. It was Metcruze that made the Rocket III custom air intake .. pics of it in the Favourites section , or it was there last time i looked. He reckons he'll never ever ever make another one before anyone gets too excited ;)

Metcruze seats have got a good reputation. It was Metcruze that made the Rocket III custom air intake .. pics of it in the Favourites section , or it was there last time i looked. He reckons he'll never ever ever make another one before anyone gets too excited ;)
TC Watcher was talking about McCruise cruise control system :) but on the topic of the Metcruze seats do you know anybody that has one?

Back