A gripping question

Nat67

Rockgoblin
Ride
Rocket 3 2010 roadster
With the imminent arrival of my shiny new bars , I was thinking bout some nice chrome and black grips .
I would prefer to keep the bar ends I have tho , so my question to the panel is ,
What grips do you guys use and do you have any useful links ?

Believe me , if I had money my bike would already be sporting a CES system along with many other things I would like !
However , the very truth of the fact is that I am on a diet :eek:
A very strict diet that involves no food . I been on it for nearly a week with another 2 weeks to go and possibly, some time after !
I have calculated the money I am saving on food and I estimate it's gonna stretch to a pair of handlebars . Since I have now most fortunately found said handlebars far cheaper thanks to this great community , I feel I could quite possibly stretch to some nice grips to fit my new handlebars ?
It's called my " look forward to tactic " !
Fyi the gypsies bought her back and demanded compensation !
Now , about these grips ? :p :p :p :p

Believe me , if I had money my bike would already be sporting a CES system along with many other things I would like !
However , the very truth of the fact is that I am on a diet :eek:
A very strict diet that involves no food . I been on it for nearly a week with another 2 weeks to go and possibly, some time after !
I have calculated the money I am saving on food and I estimate it's gonna stretch to a pair of handlebars . Since I have now most fortunately found said handlebars far cheaper thanks to this great community , I feel I could quite possibly stretch to some nice grips to fit my new handlebars ?
It's called my " look forward to tactic " !
Fyi the gypsies bought her back and demanded compensation !
Now , about these grips ? :p :p :p :p

As they say 'Buy Local' if you can, they look like great bars from @chandelierman too!

s-l500.jpg
Kuryakn Grips for about $US72....I have the black ones the same...they are called anti vibration grips. You will need the grips to fit 1 inch bars which your new bars will be reduced where the grips are to go. You can also get end weights from kuryakn ....they make stiletto ones too...go to their web site and have a wee browse...cheers

With the imminent arrival of my shiny new bars , I was thinking bout some nice chrome and black grips .
I would prefer to keep the bar ends I have tho , so my question to the panel is ,
What grips do you guys use and do you have any useful links ?

I put on ISO grips and was able to use the factory bar end with a little effort.

s-l500.jpg
Kuryakn Grips for about $US72....I have the black ones the same...they are called anti vibration grips. You will need the grips to fit 1 inch bars which your new bars will be reduced where the grips are to go. You can also get end weights from kuryakn ....they make stiletto ones too...go to their web site and have a wee browse...cheers
Thanks Tal, they look great !

Back