6 lbs of air GONE! in my tires.

OK I still want to know how to get the old air out before you put in nitrogen.Since the air already in the tire is already at least 60 percent nitrogen.I just use air with a good dryer on it. Our air here is as dry as water pumped nitrogen any how..BjC

Tire pressure

Yep...you will get better mileage the higher the pressure. But, the higher the pressue the more likely you will get a puncture. Think of a ballon. The more pressure the easier it is to pop.
Carl

Yep...you will get better mileage the higher the pressure. But, the higher the pressue the more likely you will get a puncture. Think of a ballon. The more pressure the easier it is to pop.
Carl

Maybe on a stink'in Metz. But you had better be running the rated sidewall pressure on a 11.00x24.5 radial. I can remember only one time I got a puncture running rated sidewall pressure and it was of all things an intake valve I ran over.

Tires aren't balloon's. A balloon is a single ply of latex. On road tires are multiple plies of synthetic compounds and steel belts.

Back