2023 RSGT is home.

Even at break in rpm the bike is very quick. Whecyou get into the mid and upper range it revs very fast and you can get over your head very fast on curvy roads. Enjoy.

Even at break in rpm the bike is very quick. Whecyou get into the mid and upper range it revs very fast and you can get over your head very fast on curvy roads. Enjoy.
I intend to fully enjoy this beast. I can see where throttle control is needed , especially accelerating at the apex out of a corner.

There are some very open roads out there where you live and that’s where I topped my bike out. It is electronically speed limited at 147 mph. 😁 I as able to keep it wide open at that speed for 10-15 seconds and found it would not go faster. I have heard that I can get that lifted but with the Penner tune it gets there very quickly and it is fast enough for me. All I need is a speeding ticket for that speed.:eek::roll:
I have been waiting for almost 2 months now for good weather to ride.
It ain’t so great around here right now but I’ve been getting out for little 50 mile rides just to keep the motors going and fresh fuel in them. I’ve got five bikes and it’s actually been a chore to keep them all going.

Back