2021 Rocket 3 GT Indicator Light Issue

Mine has the same issue. It started around 150 miles. I'll have it resolved at first service.
Got the same issue, flashed by the dealer 3 times, issue still there. It looks like every bike has it's own "threshold" or just two different issues causing the same symptom, dunno.

Why is there no service bulletin related to this issue? Why do purchasers need to tell the dealers about the software issue? Why aren't all customers getting new panniers thru a recall? With the consistent lack of consideration to it's customers, it's hard to believe the company is ISO 9000 compliant.

If you want Triumph to do anything you have to be proactive and kind of a pain in the butt to the dealer. Triumph won't offer up any fix unless you request it and are persistent. The dealers want and need the 'positive' feedback from it's customers on their Facebook and various social media pages. I get bombarded with 'Do you love us?" texts and Email from my dealer after a simple service so they require positive responses and high marks to stay in good standing with Triumph. So far I have had the rear brakes done twice, I have a new gas tank and EVAC system and new 2.5L Panniers all within 1 year. It's hard for people that live a hundred or even further from their dealer but you have to stay on them to get your problems rectified. They know me by my first name because I'm in there so much and not cause I want to be there. Good luck.

It friggin figures. So I go outside to put my new 2.5L Panniers on and....I have two right side bags. I never checked them because I assumed (I know) the correct left and right bags were included as a unit. I just put them covered up in my garage up high. I thought I would put them on yesterday and go for a ride and no way, only one could make the trip. Speaking of trips, I will be off to the Triumph dealer again. I take some blame as I should have known better than to not check myself but how did they not know they took the locks off my 2.0 bags and put them on the new 2.5 and not realize they were right side only. I just checked them for any marks or blemishes and then up in the garage they went. Unbelievable. I'm a little pissed at myself. I'll wait a month before I get a solo left bag in I'm sure. I guess I'll take a 2 day trip instead of 4 days and lean to the left as I ride. :mad:

My 2021 has under 600 miles and twice I have had a burned light (or whatever it is called) come on saying that the right rear indicator is not functioning.
If I then turn the indicators on and to the right then the pulses would be rapid as a burned bulb in the not so new bikes did.
If I turn the engine off and then restart all is well.
Anyone else has experienced this?
Intermittent issues are difficult to trace and I have no intention of leaving the bike with the dealership hoping that the issue will repeat itself.
I think it is logical for me to assume that the lights are LED?
There's another thread here that addresses this issue. It may not be a common issue, but it's happening frequently enough that Triumph is aware. Evidence of that is they just replaced the instrument module (TFT display) on my 21 R3GT under warranty ($1450). The problem seemed to be fixed after their second software reload, but they replaced the instrument cluster anyway. No problems since.

Back