2021 Rocket 3 GT Indicator Light Issue

Aregg

.020 Over
Ride
Collecting my Rocket 3 GT next week, also a Honda
My 2021 has under 600 miles and twice I have had a burned light (or whatever it is called) come on saying that the right rear indicator is not functioning.
If I then turn the indicators on and to the right then the pulses would be rapid as a burned bulb in the not so new bikes did.
If I turn the engine off and then restart all is well.
Anyone else has experienced this?
Intermittent issues are difficult to trace and I have no intention of leaving the bike with the dealership hoping that the issue will repeat itself.
I think it is logical for me to assume that the lights are LED?

My 2021 has under 600 miles and twice I have had a burned light (or whatever it is called) come on saying that the right rear indicator is not functioning.
If I then turn the indicators on and to the right then the pulses would be rapid as a burned bulb in the not so new bikes did.
Intermittent issues are difficult to trace and I have no intention of leaving the bike with the dealership hoping that the issue will repeat itself.
Yep - this has happened to me twice with only 300 miles on bike. I spoke with the dealer who said they would check it by running the diagnostics when bike goes back for first service.

Yep - this has happened to me twice with only 300 miles on bike. I spoke with the dealer who said they would check it by running the diagnostics when bike goes back for first service.
Same exact location I.e. right rear indicator?

There is a long thread on this problem
If u search.
Short version u need to get it flashed at the dealer
That is what they say

There is a long thread on this problem
If u search.
Short version u need to get it flashed at the dealer
That is what they say
Yes I just found it thanks. But it appears that the update helps the European versions mine is a US one. But good to know that whatever it is it gets sorted by an update and not messing with the wiring loom.

The tech raised a ticket with Triumph as there is no service bulletins about the randomly failing indicators. Mine failed in all four quadrants within 400km of new. They provided a software fix to the tech, installed at first service, and it hasn't happened to me again.

Yes I just found it thanks. But it appears that the update helps the European versions mine is a US one. But good to know that whatever it is it gets sorted by an update and not messing with the wiring loom.
The flash is available for US bikes too. I’ve had it done. It works. Dealers should know about it by now.

Mine has the same issue. It started around 150 miles. I'll have it resolved at first service.

Back