hi mark. welcome from the northern poland

hi mark. welcome from the northern poland
Picked up the Rocket 3R today!!!!!!! Don't have all the stuff on her yet but she's a beauty!!!!!!
upload_2020-3-24_20-43-5.png
upload_2020-3-24_20-42-16.png
the stuff for it yet, but it sure rides nice!!!

It really is nice but a touch of black would put it over the top.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
The panniers are black:):):) I like the black R as well, but the Red one was the demo so I jumped on it, $1000,00 off didn't hurt either!!!!! That helped with all the extras I ordered. I made my R partly into a GT, heated grips, panniers, tank bag, rear bag, luggage rack with back rest. I like the R bars and foot peg location so stuck with those. Just finished reading my manual, these things are complex!!! Man I love this bike,,,,,,,,:D

The panniers are black:):):) I like the black R as well, but the Red one was the demo so I jumped on it, $1000,00 off didn't hurt either!!!!! That helped with all the extras I ordered. I made my R partly into a GT, heated grips, panniers, tank bag, rear bag, luggage rack with back rest. I like the R bars and foot peg location so stuck with those. Just finished reading my manual, these things are complex!!! Man I love this bike,,,,,,,,:D
Good job making it your own. I do like the red and also the black. I just wish they would have mixed them a touch. Even blue and black. You have a sweet looking bike and I'm just a little jealous. Have fun.:thumbsup:

Back