Mark Olson

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket R3,
Wanted to reintroduce myself here as it's been awhile since I thought of getting a Rocket 3. Went to my dealer to get some parts for my 2018 Speedmaster{Great bike!} and they had a Rocket 3 R demo,,,,,,,,had to try it out and couldn't stop grinning and laughing and being amazed at what Triumph have built!! Went back today and took a long test ride to make sure I wasn't halucinating the whole thing and I have to tell you I"ve never ever been this impressed with a new bike in my life!!! Still laugh out loud when I think of it! The power is one thing but it's the total balance of the big thing that is so amazing. Handles like a big sport bike, comfortable for my 65 year old body, and the brakes and suspension are truly gravity defying!!
Must trade in a Bonny T120 that I love and maybe the Speedy, and anything else I can get my hands on to make this happen!! So I should be hanging around a lot in the future. Thanks for letting me rant!!!!

Wanted to reintroduce myself here as it's been awhile since I thought of getting a Rocket 3. Went to my dealer to get some parts for my 2018 Speedmaster{Great bike!} and they had a Rocket 3 R demo,,,,,,,,had to try it out and couldn't stop grinning and laughing and being amazed at what Triumph have built!! Went back today and took a long test ride to make sure I wasn't halucinating the whole thing and I have to tell you I"ve never ever been this impressed with a new bike in my life!!! Still laugh out loud when I think of it! The power is one thing but it's the total balance of the big thing that is so amazing. Handles like a big sport bike, comfortable for my 65 year old body, and the brakes and suspension are truly gravity defying!!
Must trade in a Bonny T120 that I love and maybe the Speedy, and anything else I can get my hands on to make this happen!! So I should be hanging around a lot in the future. Thanks for letting me rant!!!!
I have 4000 miles on my GT now and still grinning incessantly. As soon as I stop riding for the day I am planning and scheming for my next ride. If you buy one you wont be sorry.

Glad to have you back Mark. I'm sure everyone of the gang here is rooting for you to "Get One".

To bad that often causes us to "Sell One". :)

All the best!!!
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll find out today what the details are(how much it'll cost me!!) today, cant' wait!!!!!!

Welcome from Miami!!! ...and keep us in the loop. Whether you pull the trigger now or have to wait a bit (been there...) we're glad you're here! :D
-MIG

Back