I'm hoping to get our of here by the end of October, I'll come out and ride sometime before spring.

Can I get a confirmation of the dates. I am trying to squeeze this trip in. Just don't have time to read all 83 pages. Thanks all.

Can I get a confirmation of the dates. I am trying to squeeze this trip in. Just don't have time to read all 83 pages. Thanks all.

I will arrive on Tuesday, October 8th PM, perhaps early enough to go for a ride. Have a cabin reserved. Anyone that wants to come early is welcome to share. The Gang arrives on Thursday 10th during the day when we take over House 22. We ride Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Some of us are planning to stay Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th, just for the Cure. The party stops when the OldBull calls it and takes off westbound and I take off east bound to Houston.

Sonny
Steel
1olbull + 1 motors & 1 peep
1K9
(Grumpy Old Codger) Lost him to medical issues
EasTexRIII + 1 (if the twins don’t prevent) The twins are here, early and healthy. Well see how it goes
Wilson" - 2 motors - people
Tripps (canceled)
Mad Dog
UnicornRider
Son_Of_Dog
Claviger
Nolton
Tee
Anthony + Theresa (just Saturday)
Yank

This event is getting close. Three weeks out.

Sonny
Steel
1olbull + 1 motors & 1 peep
1K9
(Grumpy Old Codger) Lost him to medical issues
EasTexRIII + 1 (if the twins don’t prevent) The twins are here, early and healthy. Well see how it goes
Wilson" - 2 motors - people
Tripps (canceled)
Mad Dog
UnicornRider
Son_Of_Dog
Claviger
Nolton
Tee
Anthony + Theresa (just Saturday)

Weather is looking good!
upload_2019-9-14_19-11-5.png

Back