I'm going to be working in the area and will have my R3R so if I can make the time I will make an appearance so you can all tell me how ugly I am!:p

Just stand/hang around next to Scott @Steel and folks will mistake you for George Clooney! :roll: :roll: :p

Saw you loaded the bike up today. I like the rack, seems a very good way to haul it all over the country!

Yeah, just wish I was going to be in WA longer than tomorrow. Have to be in Corpus Christi by Monday. There for a few months, so if I get time I'll drop by RAA.

Well I guess I’m gonna have to bow out of this one. Just found out my baby girl is also pregnant and due in February. She was keeping it a secret to not take away from my son and daughter in law’s moment until after the last baby shower today. I’m having 3 granbabies in a 4 month span so the baby shower money comes before motorcycle trip money.
We may still try to squeeze in just one day/night to get to meet @Claviger & @Grumpy Ole Codger and others I’ve yet to meet. We’ll see
If not, y’all have a fun safe time!

8222F991-4A7D-4CE6-A89F-5DEB573E5924.jpeg
I love you Malori!!!!!

Back