Well I guess I’m gonna have to bow out of this one. Just found out my baby girl is also pregnant and due in February. She was keeping it a secret to not take away from my son and daughter in law’s moment until after the last baby shower today. I’m having 3 granbabies in a 4 month span so the baby shower money comes before motorcycle trip money.
We may still try to squeeze in just one day/night to get to meet @Claviger & @Grumpy Ole Codger and others I’ve yet to meet. We’ll see
If not, y’all have a fun safe time!

8222F991-4A7D-4CE6-A89F-5DEB573E5924.jpeg
I love you Malori!!!!!
When you said your daughter was pregnant, I thought you meant the one who went to RAA with you :p

9 weeks to Leakey RAA. Looks like we lost GOC to a medical issue. More specific news later.

Sonny
Steel
1olbull - 2 motors - 2 peeps
1K9
(Grumpy Old Codger...!!!)
EasTexRIII + 1 (if the twins don’t prevent)
Wilson" - 2 motors - people
Tripps
Mad Dog
@UnicornRider
Claviger
Nolton
Tee
Anthony + Theresa

upload_2019-8-18_22-0-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-18_21-59-32.png
    upload_2019-8-18_21-59-32.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 0
Hey Toro... Va para Leakey? Vamonos We lost GOC.:( He was stoked and that was just chit-chatting about it. Don't worry about the CT. I still have the Leakey special in the closet. I'll still be 10 minutes behind you but that's 10 less than last time :laugh:

IMG_1139.JPG IMG_1151.JPG IMG_1141.JPG

9 weeks to Leakey RAA. Looks like we lost GOC to a medical issue. More specific news later.

Sonny
Steel
1olbull - 2 motors - 2 peeps
1K9
(Grumpy Old Codger...!!!)
EasTexRIII + 1 (if the twins don’t prevent)
Wilson" - 2 motors - people
Tripps
Mad Dog
@UnicornRider
Claviger
Nolton
Tee
Anthony + Theresa

upload_2019-8-18_22-0-9.png

Ricardo,
Who & where was GOC staying?
I may have another coming.