#1) Because Clint, the OP, hasn't the time to organize this RAA
#2) Because I am busy with other matters and a tad burned out with organizing for now.
#3) Because Rick has graciously agreed to ram-rod this event and he asked me to do this for him.
Why do you ask, my son???
Neener1.jpg

I’ll explain my statement in the 3rd thread when it comes out... :p

Forgive my lack of knowledge but what is the event about?

We meet in Leakey Texas. There are three roads, famously known as The Three Sisters. Rather technical they are. Challenging for me being the slowest ever Rocket captain. We ride from 9 to early afternoon. Sit, cook, drink beer, argue about almost anything, crash and do it all over again for three days. There are other roads that Im going to try and convince the pack to ride instead of the Sisters. Well see what happens.

If Melissa, Nurse Rachet or Wendy show up, well do whatever they say we should do. If they don't we let the seniours decide. We have a hierarchy of decision making power here.

I have always had problems making friends so when I was able to get along with these folks I was stoked. So, come and visit and check us out. If anything you will see how slow or fast you are.

Last edited:
Head count as of late March 2019

Sonny
Steel
1olbull - 2 motors - 2 peeps
WyldChild - 2 motors - 2 peeps
1K9
Grumpy Old Codger...!!!
EasTexRIII + 1 (if the twins don’t prevent)
Wilson" - 2 motors - people
Tripps

We meet in Leakey Texas. There are three roads, famously known as The Three Sisters. Rather technical they are. Challenging for me being the slowest ever Rocket captain. We ride from 9 to early afternoon. Sit, cook, drink beer, argue about almost anything, crash and do it all over again for three days. There are other roads that Im going to try and convince the pack to ride instead of the Sisters. Well see what happens.

If Melissa, Nurse Rachet or Wendy show up, well do whatever they say we should do. If they don't we let the seniours decide. We have a hierarchy of decision making power here.

I have always had problems making friends so when I was able to get along with these folks I was stoked. So, come and visit and check us out. If anything you will see how slow or fast you are.

Thank you; I've heard of these Three Sisters roads. Do you all take your wife/partner/significant other?

Thank you; I've heard of these Three Sisters roads. Do you all take your wife/partner/significant other?

Not all, some do. Some as passenger and some ridding hard on two and three wheelers. As we get closer we will know for sure which of the Gals are showing up. This small group is a family. Most of them have been keeping these traditions for years. Im a newbie.

Last edited:
Not all, some do. Some as passenger and some ridding hard on two and three wheelers. As we get closer we will know for sure which of the Gals are showing up. This small group is a family. Most of them have been keeping these traditions for years. I a newbie.

Thank you

Not all, some do. Some as passenger and some ridding hard on two and three wheelers. As we get closer we will know for sure which of the Gals are showing up. This small group is a family. Most of them have been keeping these traditions for years. Im a newbie.
So you're a 'Newbie'... So where does that leave me??? Okay, on a more serious note, what are the dates peeps are proposing to meet at the accommodation? What is the nearest international airport to Leakey? ETC....???:thumbsup::thumbsup:
got to get the planning head on early to save any complete cock-ups..!!

Back