oilfield busy down carlsbad,hobbs loving ,midland way hwy 82 artesia to loving,285 carlsbad to pecos and fort stockton top 5most dangerous roads in the USA now 3to5 deaths a week now you guys be careful

oilfield busy down carlsbad,hobbs loving ,midland way hwy 82 artesia to loving,285 carlsbad to pecos and fort stockton top 5most dangerous roads in the USA now 3to5 deaths a week now you guys be careful

Dave,
I'd like to know more about these roads.
Could you write the cities in order of travel so I can map it out?

Dave,
I'd like to know more about these roads.
Could you write the cities in order of travel so I can map it out?
hwy 285 goes from denver all way down deep into texas. 30 miles south of roswell n.m. town called artesia hwy 82east to lovington news just said it going to be under constuction heavy truck traffic narrow 2 lane (most of it)road.south of artesia another 30 mile is carlsbad n.m. from there on 285 gets life or death heavy oilfield truck traffic 2 lane road very little turnouts vehicles passing double yellows traveling well over speed limit roads tore up bad because heavy truck traffic well over weight restrictions avoid if at all possible

hwy 285 goes from denver all way down deep into texas. 30 miles south of roswell n.m. town called artesia hwy 82east to lovington news just said it going to be under constuction heavy truck traffic narrow 2 lane (most of it)road.south of artesia another 30 mile is carlsbad n.m. from there on 285 gets life or death heavy oilfield truck traffic 2 lane road very little turnouts vehicles passing double yellows traveling well over speed limit roads tore up bad because heavy truck traffic well over weight restrictions avoid if at all possible

Gratitude!
I mapped them out and now see that you are referring to dangerous because of traffic as opposed to dangerous due to design, cliffs and/or twisties.

Back