Resource icon

Resource Download 2014+ Roadster Tune 2018-06-01

No permission to download
Tune ECU seems to have a problem when trying to load a newer map into an older ECU. I get a message that the map selected is not compatible. ??? That is with the stock 2006 ECU. I do have a 2015 ECU, but I don't think it will work, unless you have the can bus speedo and tach. Soooo confusing. I do miss my points and condensers! Ha!

I've got to hook Tune ECU up and see what map I have loaded in my 05, with a 2015 engine. My memory does not work anymore! I think I have one for Jardine system w/ 3 K&N's However, just guessing, by the color change of the pipes, after a spirited run, I think it may still be a tad lean. And I ain't about to try to play with the graphs, waaayyy over my poor old head. She does run like a scalded dog though, and sounds wonderful! ATM, I'm chasing down a buzz/vibration. I have a new front tire to mount, along with new front wheel brarings, and a cleaning of the buttons on my rotors. Right side front running hotter than left side, and rotor has little free play. Always something. And I own 3 Rockets too! :) o_O:cool:

I've got to hook Tune ECU up and see what map I have loaded in my 05, with a 2015 engine. My memory does not work anymore! I think I have one for Jardine system w/ 3 K&N's However, just guessing, by the color change of the pipes, after a spirited run, I think it may still be a tad lean. And I ain't about to try to play with the graphs, waaayyy over my poor old head. She does run like a scalded dog though, and sounds wonderful! ATM, I'm chasing down a buzz/vibration. I have a new front tire to mount, along with new front wheel brarings, and a cleaning of the buttons on my rotors. Right side front running hotter than left side, and rotor has little free play. Always something. And I own 3 Rockets too! :) o_O:cool:
If the tune you are currently running is for the Jardines, that’s close enough. A good dyno tune will get it better. I did clean those before I sent them to you. A slight dulling is fine, and expected.

So I put this tune in a couple of days ago and to start with it had me worried. At idle it was coughing and spluttering a bit, then the revs would pick up then settle down and jump around a bit, then shut off. I restarted and it managed to idle but rough... so I thought I'd see how the throttle felt before removing the tune...

WOW!!! once the revs are above idle its smooth as butter at all rpm.. I gave it a bit off the line and had the front wheel off the ground before I knew it 😂😂

The tune whilst riding is awesome but at idle really doesn't give me much confidence.

After reading up on a few things I'm starting to think that my tps sensor could be off?? But with the stock tune and system it seemed ok?

When I say at idle I've only found while cold. When riding and I stop at lights etc it seems fine at idle.

Back