technoguppy

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT
I changed out my forward foot controls on my 2014 Roadster for R3T floorboards. As such, I have a whack of parts from my 2014 Roadster.

View media item 11602
View media item 11601
View media item 11600
Visit the PDF to see what may be available. I will update it as things get sold.

Scan.pdf

I will ship anywhere and as quickly as you want at your expense.

PayPal accepted for ease of payment.

Last edited:
Really appreciate the interest thus far but based on some back and forth, it would seem I am best suited to sell to someone looking for the whole set (or most of the set).

Not looking to get rich off of this, I am prepared to sell them at a considerably discounted rate against the World of Triumph prices, however I am also not inclined to give them away either.

Really appreciate the interest thus far but based on some back and forth, it would seem I am best suited to sell to someone looking for the whole set (or most of the set).

Not looking to get rich off of this, I am prepared to sell them at a considerably discounted rate against the World of Triumph prices, however I am also not inclined to give them away either.
Ok I understand if you don’t want to break them up. So how much for all the parts in the foot controls and mounting brackets section then?

Pictures updated with prices. See first post in thread.

I have discounted them again to sell as a group.
Individual prices are included in the scan.pdf if you are interested.

How difficult was the switch? I'm thinking about going to a set of 2005 standard on my 14 R
A little brake line work but yes standard pegrail set will mount on a Roadster. Or a touring for that matter. Also all touring and classic boards and rails will go on all rockets. The only differences will be brake lines and side stands.

Back