My K&N's are under the claw, so they're not really seen. I've had issues in the past on other bikes w/ foam filters and have put K&Ns on several different bikes/cars and I have plenty of oil/cleaner on hand, so it's just personal preference. To be fair, I've only heard of a few issues regarding the foam breaking down or ripping IRT the RAMAIR kit.

My K&N's are under the claw, so they're not really seen. I've had issues in the past on other bikes w/ foam filters and have put K&Ns on several different bikes/cars and I have plenty of oil/cleaner on hand, so it's just personal preference. To be fair, I've only heard of a few issues regarding the foam breaking down or ripping IRT the RAMAIR kit.
Hi , yes something to consider , thankyou was curious !

Post some pictures of your bike up. one of the most experienced rocketeers will push for suspension first to cope with the new found power. But most captains want to do air intake first. As stated above ram air is awesome and if you clean with there products it stayed together nicely for me. K&n extreme 4040 are very nice 85 each and you will need an air temp sensor filter and an extensin loom probably. The ramair is good for over 200hp and the air temp sensor goes in the unit itself. Save your money by going slow and research and do it right the first time, hint hint. everyone here will be glad to help so just ask and use the magnifying glass its awesome and years of knowledge hidden in there. If you ask alot know exactly where to look but youll learn it.

Back