200 HP Chase Begins .... Now Completed 14 Months In. WooHoo !!

I couldn't really hear the sound of Bill's bike other than when he first started it up and the last couple of seconds of the video. What I did hear a lot of was the awesome sound of an unleashed Thruxton. That bike has a wonderful sounding parallel twin. Especially like the burbling sound when shifting gears...

Bill, so glad you finally got things sorted out and shared the whole experience with the gang. Can hardly wait to see what she puts out both on the dyno and on the track. I'm guessing Justdad is brushing up on his excuses... :) Post some more videos when you get a chance.

PS - you need to frame that smile and post it on your shop wall. It's great!

I couldn't really hear the sound of Bill's bike other than when he first started it up and the last couple of seconds of the video. What I did hear a lot of was the awesome sound of an unleashed Thruxton. That bike has a wonderful sounding parallel twin. Especially like the burbling sound when shifting gears...

Bill, so glad you finally got things sorted out and shared the whole experience with the gang. Can hardly wait to see what she puts out both on the dyno and on the track. I'm guessing Justdad is brushing up on his excuses... :) Post some more videos when you get a chance.

PS - you need to frame that smile and post it on your shop wall. It's great!
Doh I thought it was the rocket

JustDad and I took a long ride today. We went up US95 to Council, ID. Saw some spectacular scenery. After returning to the valley, JustDad had to head home. I road around the valley another 75 miles or so. Got a total of 635 on her now. Got 34.6 MPG today. Oil and filter change on Thursday and some final tweaking.

Back