2 week old Rocket is this normal

My six year old daughter "not even legal to be a pillion yet" has come down with an acute case of Rocketites.
i took her for a short ride around the block and when we got home she wouldnt get off so i took her on a short 20 ride .
got home and she harrassed me for another two hours so i gave in and took her for a longer ride .
she has been out helping me clean it all day and apparently it is now OUR ROCKET :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 75
Now you know why I 'have to' have a sissy bar on all the time. My son's 13 now but has been an addicted pillion for years. He loves it when I take him to school or the skate park on it.

Now you know why I 'have to' have a sissy bar on all the time. My son's 13 now but has been an addicted pillion for years. He loves it when I take him to school or the skate park on it.

Yes i see your point mate my passenger seat and sissy bar will be staying on now .
Just got back from another ride with her up mount tambarine she loves it:cool:

Helmet is a smidge too big for her so im going to have to get her one in child sizing and also a desent jacket ect

Yes i see your point mate my passenger seat and sissy bar will be staying on now .
Just got back from another ride with her up mount tambarine she loves it:cool:

Helmet is a smidge too big for her so im going to have to get her one in child sizing and also a desent jacket ect

I have some small bike gear that my son grew out of including an XXS(52) AGV full face (white). Cost $800 new - just to show you it's a good one. He wore it for a few years from when he was 6ish. I can see what else I have if interested. There's a small Brando leather jacket which looks really cool too but I think it might be too big. Won't want much for it. PM me.

My six year old daughter "not even legal to be a pillion yet" has come down with an acute case of Rocketites.
i took her for a short ride around the block and when we got home she wouldnt get off so i took her on a short 20 ride .
got home and she harrassed me for another two hours so i gave in and took her for a longer ride .
she has been out helping me clean it all day and apparently it is now OUR ROCKET :rolleyes:

Children are the greatest treasures in our lives, especially when they like what dad likes, mine are grown with their own children, but I get to spoil the grand kids on the bike. Granddaughter loves to be picked up from school on the rocket, but I'm not aloud to be to early just so her friends can see it arrive.

My rocket must be sick or something.......everytime I ride to work the **** thing
pulls right in the parking lot!!! Even when I try to steer it away it still finds it! Maybe I need to change the map......:rolleyes:

mutt

I wallk out to the garage and look around. I'm lost without my ROcket. No one to talk to or take me places. It's so lonely here. Oh were are you my love.

I took my 3 year old son out for his first ride in the neighborhood. He laughed with joy the entire time and now keeps asking to go. Ahhhh...rocketitus at such a young age.

By the way, I look out my garage door everytime I pass by just to look at the Rocket for a few seconds like a lot of you guys. We're Ok, right?:confused: :D

Glad it's not just me!

I was a little concerned, I had all these symptoms, stupid grin, staring at bike outside/inside, making other bikes look silly/small, wrong turns, late to work, late going home. For such a fast bike I never seem to get where I want to go in a reasonable time, but i'm having one hell of a great time doing all these things.

Back