2 week old Rocket is this normal

Kenny

.020 Over
So I've had my Rocket for 10 days now. I have been driving it to work every day and it keeps wanting to go off track when I get to the turn off to work. I have the same problem when going home I go out the base gate and instead of the bike going toward home I find myself turning in the wrong direction. I'm supposed to be going home but instead I'm out on some road at the mercy of rapid speed. This is a real problem as my after work commute has gone from a ten minute drive to a two hour speed fest. I would appreciate any advise that people may have on this tracking issue.

So I've had my Rocket for 10 days now. I have been driving it to work every day and it keeps wanting to go off track when I get to the turn off to work. I have the same problem when going home I go out the base gate and instead of the bike going toward home I find myself turning in the wrong direction. I'm supposed to be going home but instead I'm out on some road at the mercy of rapid speed. This is a real problem as my after work commute has gone from a ten minute drive to a two hour speed fest. I would appreciate any advise that people may have on this tracking issue.

Unfortunatly this is a common issue with the Rocket . I've had to use up all my sick days simply because mine refuses to turn up at work but instead lures me onto some twistie stretch of secluded road .

Ive had mine for 3 years now and use it every day.. your not alone its medical name is Rocketitus and there is no immediate cure available as far as I know ;)

If you contract the advanced condition you find yourself wondering why you are standing in the garage starring at it for no apparent reason :confused:

Worse is to come when the wife is asking if you if you both can go for a ride to see the sunset or a 100 km trip for a coffee and cake...not to mention the silly grin that gets outa control. :D

Its a hell of a life been a rocket owner suffering from Rocketitus..:(

Take care not to let the beast bite you.... respect is a Must !!!

Dennsel, I think I've got this Rocketitus thing bad. I've got the stupid grin thing going for sure, and it gets worse every time i hit the throttle. Now I'm at work posting on this stupid board.

Back