2 new Harleys on the block

I know thats an option, but my point is, if Triumph cant get the basic parts to the dealers, how long will it take to get something else. I can just see taking my bike in for its first service, to stay within warranty, and get told it will take 2 to 3 weeks.
Like I said, I love the bike, its just the support after the sale, everypart I have bought has been online because the dealer cant get it.
Im sure some dealers are alot better, but this is the only dealer I have within a 350 mile round trip.

Had 2 guys on my block asking me about my Rocket. They both wanted new bikes. Although I really like my Rocket, I steered them away because I wont lie, the lack of support has really weighed heavy on me. 9 weeks and still cant get basic parts that most any dealer with a service dept should have. How are we supposed to keep our bikes seviced and running? I could not get the oil drain washers because they have to order them, maybe 2 weeks to get. Lucky I just wanted them for later. Anyways, they both bought Harleys over the weekend.
😅😅😅😅😅 Let me start off with the laffy faces and say I'd steer my mates away from the Rockets just like you did and for the same reason. The truthful reason. I ain't havin those sons-a *ithches passing me on the road. I'm the Big Dog round chere.:cool::cool::cool::cool: Go buy you turd azz Harley and let me show you who's the king of the road.:laugh:

I have not had any problem getting routine parts.

😅😅😅😅😅 Let me start off with the laffy faces and say I'd steer my mates away from the Rockets just like you did and for the same reason. The truthful reason. I ain't havin those sons-a *ithches passing me on the road. I'm the Big Dog round chere.:cool::cool::cool::cool: Go buy you turd azz Harley and let me show you who's the king of the road.:laugh:

I have not had any problem getting routine parts.
Right on Doc! I would have done the same. I want to be the only Rocket 3 Owner in the neighborhood. Good on them to join the Harley Brotherhood ;)

I really liked my 09 95" stage 3 HD Street Bob. It ran like a top and pretty quick along with a nice tone from the exhaust. The problem was at only 5'9" and at the time 200 lbs I looked like I was on a scooter. Great bike though just too small for me. I put it up for sale and a 5' tall 35 year old lady bought it as her and hubby were HD riders. Not a huge fan of the spoke wheels but It was an all round good bike. It would have kept up with my Rocket at a standing start for the first foot or maybe foot and a half. :thumbsup:

I know thats an option, but my point is, if Triumph cant get the basic parts to the dealers, how long will it take to get something else. I can just see taking my bike in for its first service, to stay within warranty, and get told it will take 2 to 3 weeks.
Like I said, I love the bike, its just the support after the sale, everypart I have bought has been online because the dealer cant get it.
Im sure some dealers are alot better, but this is the only dealer I have within a 350 mile round trip.
Buy online.

I really liked my 09 95" stage 3 HD Street Bob. It ran like a top and pretty quick along with a nice tone from the exhaust. The problem was at only 5'9" and at the time 200 lbs I looked like I was on a scooter. Great bike though just too small for me. I put it up for sale and a 5' tall 35 year old lady bought it as her and hubby were HD riders. Not a huge fan of the spoke wheels but It was an all round good bike. It would have kept up with my Rocket at a standing start for the first foot or maybe foot and a half. :thumbsup:
My wife told me I was to big for my Fatbob. At 6’2” and 210 pounds she said I looked like a monkey humping a football. The Rocket makes me look like a thin fit teen.;)

I am hearing a lot of Harley's cruising around while the Rocket 3 is still in the shop awaiting repairs. But hey, Triumph decided to take a look at it after only 3 months. :mad: Don't blame me for shopping for a new H-D. Triumph is abandoning us.

Back