I had gotten mine from Frank Braun bike-parts-design in Germany . I believe they still make them. Quality part. If you look in images on google (140cu.in. embellisher for triumph Rocket) you will see picture of it on my bike(a little grainy) but you get the idea... It took a while to get it here, but it was worth the wait!!

I found the site, www.BPD.bike. in the search box,put in " triumph" .It will show all the stuff for Triumph's. I asked them to send a email to me if they still make the embellisher.

Last edited:
I had gotten mine from Frank Braun bike-parts-design in Germany . I believe they still make them. Quality part. If you look in images on google (140cu.in. embellisher for triumph Rocket) you will see picture of it on my bike(a little grainy) but you get the idea... It took a while to get it here, but it was worth the wait!!

I found the site, www.BPD.bike. in the search box,put in " triumph" .It will show all the stuff for Triumph's. I asked them to send a email to me if they still make the embellisher.
It takes a bit more Googling than that but here is the source your refer to that many of us have bought items from their eBay site.
They are not listing it currently
http://www.bikes-parts-design.com/e...chString=Rocket&OrderBy=ListPrice&OrderDesc=0

@420ponies photo of the German version
Link Removed

The one you refer to does not look anything like the factory OEM original.

Kit #5 A9738141, Insert A9930137, Badge A1215004 - 140 Cubic Inches.
Link Removed

Oil tank embellisher?

@leatal 's custom made stick-on version was a hit but slightly different font used. All gone now.
Link Removed
Link Removed

Link Removed

Last edited:
It takes a bit more Googling than that but here is the source your refer to that many of us have bought items from their eBay site.
They are not listing it currently
http://www.bikes-parts-design.com/e...chString=Rocket&OrderBy=ListPrice&OrderDesc=0

The one you refer to does not look anything like the factory OEM original.

Kit #5 A9738141, Insert A9930137, Badge A1215004 - 140 Cubic Inches.
Link Removed

Oil tank embellisher?

@leatal 's custom made stick-on version was a hit but slightly different font used. All gone now.
Link Removed
Link Removed

Link Removed
Have you sourced the 140 cubic inch stickers?

Have you sourced the 140 cubic inch stickers?
Which ones? @leatal has sold all his and is not doing a re-run but someone else could get the details from him and do it again I suppose.

I got a few off him then and passed some on. I have one left mounted on my Roadster screen TT strap.

Looks like a few versions exist out there.

More on German Parts Design version
Oil Tank Embellisher Question
Link Removed

Leatral's
images

@Mike 's

Link Removed
Someone else's versions
upload_2018-7-30_11-26-45.jpeg
upload_2018-7-30_11-26-57.png

Back