Want to Buy 140 Cubic Inches oil tank embellisher

Sioux Falls Rocket

.040 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
I know these are almost impossible to get and taking a long shot here but might as well check. Anyone have a 140 Cubic Inches oil tank embellisher for sale part number A9738141, I believe.

Picture below for reference

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221207_144341.jpg
    Screenshot_20221207_144341.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 16
It has become unobtanium. If you can find one expect to pay an arm and leg for it. Good luck and maybe just maybe a good soul will put one up for a fair price.
Last one I saw went for $175!!!
Glad I've had mine for many years.
Happy New Year to you, the Doc, and Jerry!
Thumbs Up1.jpg

Well I know the chances are slim but I figured it never hurts to check...

I bought an 02 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior in 2010 and over 10 years of waiting, searching and sourcing parts was able to get it set up the way I liked. Figured it would be the same here. Guess that's what the winter months are for...haha

Last edited:

I bought an 02 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior in 2010 and over 10 years of waiting, searching and sourcing parts was able to get it set up the way I liked. Figured it would be the same here. Guess that's what the winter months are for...haha

There was someone here that made these as they were already into the unobtanium column 8 years ago. It was made of some type of composite material.
78CD53FE-EFBC-40E1-AC0C-8F354BF2E2F9.jpeg

If I remember correctly, @Lonzol made some that were pretty good looking . . .

Back