10,000 Mile Service...

ROCKETHEAD

Top Fuel
Ride
2015 Triumph Trophy SE
Doing the 10,000 mile service this weekend.
Other than the basics anything else to look out for?
I will measure the valve clearances, but last 3 Rockets did not need any adjustment either at 10k.
Thanks

Mcc told me triumph pushed the 10k-30-50 to 20-40-60-80-and I just got mine back from the 20k today. there's a pretty long ck list I'll take a pic of and post. I asked them to install the EB kit and apparently the fork seals were leaking oil on the front brake pads so my bill today was 1710.31(i still struggle to breathe)110.hr labor 531. parts not including eb kit. I will either be going to mechanics school, moving into a tent, or buying a honda at these prices.

I would never pay that much.......When you hear of people getting tagged $500 -$800 for the first service (which to be honest is an oil change and inspection) it is just crazy.

Mcc told me triumph pushed the 10k-30-50 to 20-40-60-80-and I just got mine back from the 20k today. there's a pretty long ck list I'll take a pic of and post. I asked them to install the EB kit and apparently the fork seals were leaking oil on the front brake pads so my bill today was 1710.31(i still struggle to breathe)110.hr labor 531. parts not including eb kit. I will either be going to mechanics school, moving into a tent, or buying a honda at these prices.

That would be my last trip to that particular dealership lol.

Fking Pirates !!!!

One of the nicest dealership around except for their service/parts department, they did not want to drop their price on a front tire and install even if i brought the wheel in. I think its because they cater to the folks that can afford 30k sport bikes. Place down the block from me matched Internet pricing and did the swap for 40 bucks.

True they are good folk and the brothers that own it are big time fans, but JB their sales mgr said to me kindly, but still said "these are imports, if you want a bargain you can go to one of the japanese dealers". at the time I thought it was just talk but now I see They are buying into the exclusive BS. when I came up 1 of my favorite things about Triumph was affordability, availability of parts, reliability and once I got the whitworth wrenches just how simple they were to wrench.

Back