1 Quarter Mile At a Time

If I was doing a carpenter kit or lush cams, I would worry about more airflow. But I just have a "custom" single slip on. I'm sure these will supply all the airflow I currently need

Just to wage a little war....lol

I got 10,000 out of my first pair of Metz on the rear (factory) and went with Bridgestone... I've only got 20,000 miles on the bike and already have replaced the bridgestone and about 1/2 way though my second one... However, I would say I've become more comfortable on the bike for the second 10,000 miles than I was the first

Very interesting! My experience was a direct opposite. Got 4K on OEM Metz and 6 to 7K on all my Exedra Max.

Very interesting! My experience was a direct opposite. Got 4K on OEM Metz and 6 to 7K on all my Exedra Max.
Well tire life tells the tale if you beat the snot out of your bike expect your tires to go away quickly its the price you pay for playing RACER BROWN street racer ,stunt rider its all fun but hard on tires

Well tire life tells the tale if you beat the snot out of your bike expect your tires to go away quickly its the price you pay for playing RACER BROWN street racer ,stunt rider its all fun but hard on tires

Are you actually surmising that this is me???
Are you really inferring I be this, "Racer Brown"???

Back