Your cousin Thruxton R breaks 150 mph at Bonneville

Justdad, how young are you? this is so cool i loved the videos over on you tube. We had a 70 year old become the fastest bagger in the 1/4 mile ever recently , and you on the salt for your best runs ever and busting 150mph. You share alot, may i ask why you said this was probably it? When you look so good out there.

Justdad, how young are you? this is so cool i loved the videos over on you tube. We had a 70 year old become the fastest bagger in the 1/4 mile ever recently , and you on the salt for your best runs ever and busting 150mph. You share alot, may i ask why you said this was probably it? When you look so good out there.
I will be 68 in about seven weeks. I've taken two Kawasakis zx1400s, one aircooled Thruxton, one Thunderbird Sport and of course my Thruxton R down the salt a combined 44 times.

Unless some new and exciting comes up I'd just feel like I was wasting money I don’t really have. I'd like to try a supercharger but the expense to do that would take me out of running for a couple of years at least.

I'm doing pretty good as a rider and I feel confident riding most anything up to 200 mph but I guess the truth is I have run out of things to ride that I can afford.

IE: I guess Mr. Bill has to build a 200+ HP Rocket for JustDad to ride on the salt. I don't believe it will be as fast a ZX14. ... But, there could be a class for this beast that has a dangling record to break.
Would that kind of make me an honorary Rocketeer?😄😄 Well this year's rule book (2021) has the 3000cc ( since it larger than 2000cc the next engine size up is 3000cc) has no record for modified gas (MG) or modified partial streamlined modified gas (MPS-G) in 3000cc. Now there are records for 3000cc modified blown gas (M-BG) at 152 mph and modified partially streamlined blown gas (MPS-BG) at 162 mph.

I mean how hard could be? Mr. Bill you could a record that is something that at least 75 mph out of my reach. Remember record bikes have be torn down.

First of all of course ...congrats to you Justdad....thats doin it!
And to my mate Chris ....Phar2slo...if you came on some of our rides you could see it first hand!...just not on a Thruxton!...lol

Back