Yet another new Aussie PM

Pete

Life's a Beach
Ride
2011 Roadster
Getting that way that the Prime Minister is swapped in the time that it takes to have a good crap.
Feels like someone is shooting an episode of neighbours in parliament house.
Here we go again :D:D:D

IMG_0571.JPG
I was watching the usual morning television drivel this morning at the gym when this flashed up on the screen. Whoo Hoo I thought Malcolm Turnbull (a politician) has gotten himself a Triumph and three learned commentators are going to discuss his choice of ride. I was wondering what model he got when my bubble was burst when I found out the basis for the story......... Alright I knew all along the basis of the story but Australian politics and politicians have been such a joke lately I thought I'd add my own.

Sigh----- This is embarrassing to say the least (for Australian Politics). I'm not an Abbott fan to say the least --- But Turnbull--- but even worse would be Bill Shorten.
I did not vote for Turnbull and never would have- That's all I will say....

Never had any time for Wingnut Abbott after he was caught saying" sometimes sh** happens" when told about the death of a Digger, Lance Corporal Jared Mackinney 6RAR in Afghanistan whilst in opposition ,
total unforgiveable disrespect and an insult to all serving and Ex servicemen and Women that was hushed up by the spin Doctors,:mad::mad:
Suck eggs Wingnut Sh** has happened

Good riddance "we stopped the boats" Abbott.. When you have leading political journalists stating both major parties are so alike these days it's hard to tell them apart .. another silver-tail at the helm is little to get excited about.

Back