Carpenter equivalent in Aussie?

Simon Fioretti

Big Chief Crazy Balls
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster 2010
Hey team!

Just wondering if there is a carpenter equivalent (or close to it) in Australia? Is there a place us Aussie can take our rockets too and get a team who know and understand our bikes like the yanks can in carpenter racing?

Im in South Australia but obviously be easier to get interstate than overseas

Any of you guys had experience with a decent tune shop?

Hey team!

Just wondering if there is a carpenter equivalent (or close to it) in Australia? Is there a place us Aussie can take our rockets too and get a team who know and understand our bikes like the yanks can in carpenter racing?

Your in luck @Neville Lush is the resident rocket guru and he is in your back yard in Victor Harbour SA

Hey team!

check NEVILLE LUSH SHOP SOMEWHERE ON THE COAST he has done much for rockets I run the 200hp kit and I AM HAPPY WITH IT

Hey team!

Email him on nev@nevillelushracing.com

@Simon Fioretti I have spoken to Nev this morning and mentioned that a forum member might be contacting him. He mentioned that he will be doing a big horsepower Rocket soon.

Haha I wish that was me! I’ll get in touch with him today about my current setup and what ill need for my future setup I’ve splashed out abit on the old girl of late got a ramair kit coming and ordered one of Paul’s Byrant”s full systems but that won’t be ready til early March.

So that gives me a chance to Aquire everything I will need for a decent setup and tune from Mr Lush

I don’t want anything crazy... 300hp would do me I think lol

Also bought arnotts airride (not a gangster just like looking like one when she’s parked)
Custom Billet grips and shorty levers
Forward controls
Rivco risers

Nothing like getting bike parts in the post

Back