WORKSHOP MANUALS NEW MODEL

No but if you search on triumphinstructions.com for the fitting kit for the bluetooth module, you'lll get to it: https://www.triumphinstructions.com/ProdDocs/A9801015-EN.pdf

Still need to book in to dealer for an hour to have the sofware downloaded for it though (and the updated update).
Module installed and has been activated by the dealer. I have my phone and Neotec II helmet paired and working as expected.

I am in the process of saving to pdf for the manual. I am saving the most common items. Guys please let me know if you need anything specific and ill print to pdf. All computers have this function. Just make sure you hit the printer icon on the document page and not your computers. I am using chrome works fine. took me ten minutes to find out how to access the documents you have to go to your account and click on your bike.
Highly interested

You may want to check the link in my signature. Who knows what you might find there. ;)
IDK, thanks so much for all the hard work you did in researching and making those resources available to all. Very kind and generous on your part, thanks brother.

I am in the process of saving to pdf for the manual. I am saving the most common items. Guys please let me know if you need anything specific and ill print to pdf. All computers have this function. Just make sure you hit the printer icon on the document page and not your computers. I am using chrome works fine. took me ten minutes to find out how to access the documents you have to go to your account and click on your bike.
i have tried to log in for an hour no luck , will not let me purchase albeit i have an account , in the mean time i was wondering if you could send me a pdf on the servicing needle bearing in back wheel

i have tried to log in for an hour no luck , will not let me purchase albeit i have an account , in the mean time i was wondering if you could send me a pdf on the servicing needle bearing in back wheel
Take a look at idk's signature line. It has lots of stuff worth reading...

Back