captain jack

Turbocharged
So I decided to print off the full manual, well before you all tell me that I only need to print off the pages that I need at any one time I have to say your right, but I wanted a bit of a project & here it is all 627 pages of it, over a ream of paper & 2 ink cartridges later. I don't know about you guys but I must be old school & I just can't read a document on the computer, it just don't seem right, especially as a PDF this big. So now I have it all in book form & need advice on where to keep it,(keep it clean now. Wife won't have it in the house & garage is full. Tried 3 times now to rotate it & failed 3 times,- turn your head 90 degrees to the left.
Link Removed

Way to go Capt. Jack I don't know what they charge for ink cartridges were your at but they are about $30 apiece here, binders and paper you got a small chunk of change in those books. I got mine on disk for now maybe the ink cartridges will go on sale :eek:

just bought one off ebay for £30 inc. postage. i keep it on the bookcase i built in the w/c where i do most of my reading :D had to take the wash-hand basin out to make it big enough, its only a short walk to the bathroom , got to get your priorities right.

Way to go Capt. Jack I don't know what they charge for ink cartridges were your at but they are about $30 apiece here, binders and paper you got a small chunk of change in those books. I got mine on disk for now maybe the ink cartridges will go on sale :eek:
I was amazed at how expensive ink is now, I haven't bought any for a while & it ranges from £33 ($55) to my best find at £5 ($3) for a black cartridge at local store, - guess which one I whent for). Paper was £3 ($2) & the most expensive bit was the binders at £10 ($7) each, all $ conversions are approximate. So all in all it cost me around £35 & still some ink left over, & now I have a fine document that I can reference with ease, I even find myself reading through it at times, sad git that I am. :)

With ink the price it is, I bought the printed manual off Fleabay and keep a couple copies on disc. I keep one disc and a rugged thumb drive on the bike in the old filter location. I don't know if the bike disc still works, but the thumb drive I've used and it works fine so far.

Back