Working for a Better World

Jamie

Living Legend
My son is just back from the 3-week 21st World Scout Jamboree and 100th Scout Anniversary held near London. He had been selected by the Swiss Scouts leadership to serve as a senior (at the age of 19:)) administrator/translator, i.e. english, french and german. 40'000 participants coming from all over the world, US of A of course included. Whatever one might think of Boy (and Girl) Scouts, I am proud of him. And somehow wanted to share that with you, however old-fashioned or ill-placed this post may read. Jamie:cool:

Good for him and you!! The Scouts are a big deal around these parts and have many members. He'll be a leader :)

Congratulations Jamie,

With all of the negative coverage you see today concerning todays youth, it's great to know good kids are still out there doing their part. Good job Mom and Dad in the parenting department.

Congratulations Jamie,

With all of the negative coverage you see today concerning todays youth, it's great to know good kids are still out there doing their part. Good job Mom and Dad in the parenting department.
Ditto to what Britman said, these type of things don't happen on accident. Good job!:bch:

Back