Wonky Donkey...Scottish

At least she is trying to communicate with the postman's little child, too many parents nowadays have the phones glued to their face while the kids are sitting doing nothing, but to most young parents today the phone is more important than the child, I apologise in behalf of my country for inventing the phone poor Alexander Graham Bell had no idea this would happen.

My cheeks hurt after watching that
That kid is going to crack up seeing that video with grandma reading to him when he's a bit older

At least she is trying to communicate with the postman's little child, too many parents nowadays have the phones glued to their face while the kids are sitting doing nothing, but to most young parents today the phone is more important than the child, I apologise in behalf of my country for inventing the phone poor Alexander Graham Bell had no idea this would happen.

AMEN, Amigo!!!

So if Alexander would have been humping sheep like the rest of ya the definition of hands free would have been different :D

Back