Windshield info

CADFather

Supercharged
Ok, I'm in need of a windscreen for my rocket. I like the idea of the Clearview screens, but I need to know if I need a triumph windshield to make the clearview work. Also has anyone had any success with mounting a Memphis Fats windshield on a Rocket? They do not list one as a direct fit. I am pretty sure that the front end fixing kit is a definate for the clearview, but buying the triumph windshield for the mounting hardware is not going to happen not on my budget.

Go to this link and click on links on the left hand side of the page. On the page it takes you to scroll down just a little and you can see where someone has fitted a Memphis Shades windshield to a Rocket.

Link Removed

riser

I purchase the handler bar risers that go 1" up, and 2" back and then the Windvest. Of course, this puts the windvest 2" back as well. I have discussions about having the windscreen too far back that it will affect handling.
Havent yet pushed it since this was on.

Also, when I added the risers and the vest, now the crossbard for the windvest is right above where the key goes in, which makes it awkward to get the key in/out.

Paul

I have discussions about having the windscreen too far back that it will affect handling.

Paul, I think it is when the screen is too far forward that steering wobble occurs at high speed, not too far back.

Back