For Sale Wind Deflectors-Windshield Add-On

If you message me I'll be able to provide you with some more information. I run mine all year long, they are easy on and off and would would work well for a trip.
I have an oem triumph shield i use in summer. I have a much larger( wider/taller) cee bailey i use in colder weather. I have a pair of these deflectors attached. Work great. Good stuff!
Don't install upside down, eh!! LOL

Yup...I haven't pursued my ebay sales yet, so I have a couple of each type available. PM me if you are interested. Camping at the moment, but I'll be home tomorrow.

Please email me @ qmaster4@juno.com with info on where to send a check and for how much for high impact version and to whom to make the check out to. These look like exactly what I was looking foe. Thanks
Bob Thomas
"Spartacus"

Hey, Bdiff, as far as I can tell, I'm the only "Phil" on this thread to date. The Phil you have addressed in some of your responses here seems to be a very fine fellow and a beloved member in good standing of this community, known as Rocket Scientist.

His actual name is Fred and given that I am a brash Noo Yawker and he is a Midwesterner, through and through, I think it's safe to assume that Fred is far too polite to have offered up this correction.:roll:

BTW, what is your name?:cautious:;)

Hey, Bdiff, as far as I can tell, I'm the only "Phil" on this thread to date. The Phil you have addressed in some of your responses here seems to be a very fine fellow and a beloved member in good standing of this community, known as Rocket Scientist.

His actual name is Fred and given that I am a brash Noo Yawker and he is a Midwesterner, through and through, I think it's safe to assume that Fred is far too polite to have offered up this correction.:roll:

Yup....I am a Phil, at least that is my middle name and the name I have gone by my whole life (long story) I know Rocket Scientist is Fred. Did I address him as "Phil"?? Not sure why I would have done that because I knew from some posts his name was Fred. I'll look back through this post and see what I did. Hmmmm

Edit: Okay, I see what happened now. I was responding to a comment that Fred made and when I got done I finished by saying...Thanks for the thought....Phil. Meaning, Thanks for the thought Fred....and then I signed/finished with my name..."Phil" All is explained!

Last edited:

Aw shucks Phil :oops:

Back