Widow maker journey to the 200hp club

I hope so. I did leave a good bit on all the rings etc when assembling. It cleared up quickly as it should.

Hard to tell much from sound because camera, closed garage etc, to me. I don't hear any chain slap on the timing chain (yay).

Congrats on birthing a 2294cc baby.

Re-listening on much better setup, I can hear the faintest hint of cam lope when the smoke alarm goes off and it settles into an idle for a sec. Valve actuation noises sound correct, they're even in tone and volume, you have a small intake or exhaust leak, or TBs are slightly out of balance (could also be rings not being seated yet).
Cyl3 is out of balance and the pipe to header not perfect. Next heat cycle I will stethoscope. I think you nailed it.

I yelped but I have some electrical gremlins going on, so I’m a little bummed
you shoulda had one of these

il_794xN.1539949062_rm1d.jpg

some of the other mods I did this winter to update as I’ve been around the block, the hel brake lines little company in England fantastic, more pressure feeling when grabbing them, first impression fit finish quality customer service was outstanding. Next race tech gold emulators, 10 fold over progressive springs money well spent completely different forks. Just from going around the block the difference is night and day.

I reckon the OZ header would make more HP on a built engine.
I'll be going with a 2", either the OZ or Brute, if I can find a used one.
She’s almost there, couple pieces left. And shes waiting patiently in the sun, bad attitude today wants to romp but I said no sometimes you gotta just put your foot down.
I reckon the OZ header would make more HP on a built engine.
I'll be going with a 2", either the OZ or Brute, if I can find a used one.
your od will be 2.25 at the end of the header

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 13
Back