Widow maker journey to the 200hp club

I’m hoping by next year
Lol. I was not aware of a process as it pertains to thought......Il try that next time!:D

The only REAL skill needed is patience, and attention to detail. The rest, nuts and bolts.
i left out the part you didn’t even use the manual

I wouldn’t say better...Carpenter has Megacycle do the cams (good reputation), CP for the pistons (good reputation) and I believe Suzuki parts in the valve train and clutch. What I like about Lush Racing is he contributes here, seems to really get that we don’t all want the same thing and offers choices.

Bob Carpenter is a genuine dude, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable.
Bob isn't on here because of the mob mentality. Art was on here and told the truth about what Bob was accomplishing and was called a liar. Posted dyno numbers and was accused of faking them. Told the truth about how to get horsepower, and got attacked. Granted he wasn't tactful, but he was honest. I've seen personal attacks on Art, and he would laugh them off, but he was the one who got banned, not the bullies. Bob would rather run his race shop than play the childish games he sees here. If you want performance parts in North America, there is a place to get them.

Carpenter has one big advantage over Nev, *if* you're in the US, and *if* you have the money: he offers ride-in-ride out service on a product he sells.

If you live in his part of Australia, or, you have a tool set and mindset to DIY, Nev offers much better cost effectiveness in dollar/hp made, especially when combined with good exhaust and intake (as pointed out by @Steel ). And while Nev would like to sell you his cams and tensioner, he will quietly suggest one can go a long way for performance on a 2.3L motor with just the exhaust and intake and legitimate ECU remap.
Carpenter has one big advantage over Nev, *if* you're in the US, and *if* you have the money: he offers ride-in-ride out service on a product he sells.

If you live in his part of Australia, or, you have a tool set and mindset to DIY, Nev offers much better cost effectiveness in dollar/hp made, especially when combined with good exhaust and intake (as pointed out by @Steel ). And while Nev would like to sell you his cams and tensioner, he will quietly suggest one can go a long way for performance on a 2.3L motor with just the exhaust and intake and legitimate ECU remap.
Neville was easy to talk to, made suggestions to help me decide a better way to warm up my Rocket, no pressure, just honest answers.

You can pm him here and he will get back to you he’s on the forum, go through some threads to figure out what you want there are a couple different systems from some of the best in the world right here on the forum. Ozrider is beloved by many also paul Bryant is beloved by many, both great to work with and buy from. Do your homework it effects your whole system. I’m not the best to ask honestly, but there are some very educated rocketeers on here that can help you figure out a system and of course oz rider and paul Bryant are very helpful in helping you decide your layout for what you’re wanting.
Cheers mate!! Thank you!! I was thinking of just going with the Carpenter 210hp head and cam kit. Only $4800!! Maybe do the trans mod whilst I'm at it...

Back