Widow maker journey to the 200hp club

I'm familiar with the expression throwing cold water on something, just never heard it expressed that way, full of.

Taters in taters out, when I install headers what would be your guess for hp and tq difference in and out with ozrider 2in primaries. Winner to be announced soon I hope, pipes are getting ceramic coated now.

Taters in taters out, when I install headers what would be your guess for hp and tq difference in and out with ozrider 2in primaries. Winner to be announced soon I hope, pipes are getting ceramic coated now.
With all else stock? I’d say 160 square with a complete exhaust that includes some type of baffle. With the baffles removed, you will trade lower end torque below 3k for a few more ponies up top. Not at all worth it, cause you can’t ride a dyno sheet no matter how hard ya try.

Unless you like loud pipes or drag race, a proper baffle serves to quiet the bike and retain torque down low, but costs a few ho on top. Totally worth it to me....

With all else stock? I’d say 160 square with a complete exhaust that includes some type of baffle. With the baffles removed, you will trade lower end torque below 3k for a few more ponies up top. Not at all worth it, cause you can’t ride a dyno sheet no matter how hard ya try.

Unless you like loud pipes or drag race, a proper baffle serves to quiet the bike and retain torque down low, but costs a few ho on top. Totally worth it to me....
Yeah because the R3 is just so lacking in tq down low :roll::roll::roll:

They are so loud it hurts I can’t even sleep now from head ringing big league and I got 7 hours to be fit for duty, you can’t ride a dyno sheet priceless love it. I’m gonna do in and out just for fun on this thread to see what numbers actually are Monday but they’re gonna have to go back in

My every approach to makers of aftermarket exhaust has been, "How quiet can you make it ?"

And high praise for @Paul Bryant making my beautiful 3-into-1 system performing better than stock and reducing weight. And he made all that and QUIET (I would call it a "nice sound") [all sounds are in the ears of the beholder].

Last edited:
I posted on you tube, Triumph Rocket d and d pipes no baffles, couldn’t figure out how to get on forum if anyone wants to hear

Temporary text for you:

Click "Edit" under your post. Then see an option row as this:

upload_2019-8-15_17-58-19.png

Click on the "cinema" option. That will open a pop-up with an empty field. In that field, paste the URL to your YouTube video. Click o.k., and back here, click "Save Changes" (below the edit area).

As you are editing, you can remove all this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back