Why, yeah why in fact ? ....

George

.020 Over
want to know from the experts here on forum :
why, yeah why do we not have the famous flames coming out of our Roadsters just like the Ferrari's and the Maserati's can produce ?
This is just a question a bit for fun, but anyway, yeah why do we have the thunder of backfiring but not the flames ??? ... lol
:twisted:
I love the backfiring thunder, with the Tors that I have ... but man that would be so nice with the flames coming out also !! hahaha !!!

now I understand it is only a special technical accessory system .....
did not know about this before .... did think it was pure like some tuneboy or ecu programming ...
never mind, I will not spend money on that ! not worth the money, only show and childish games ....
( sorry for my English if it is not perfect ... because me = french language ;) )

now I understand it is only a special technical accessory system .....
did not know about this before .... did think it was pure like some tuneboy or ecu programming ...
never mind, I will not spend money on that ! not worth the money, only show and childish games ....
( sorry for my English if it is not perfect ... because me = french language ;) )

Heck George your English looks just great from this side of the pond. I a lot of cases it is much better then the gang banger language you hear from the youngsters over here:)

Back