Which jack/lift you are using for your rocket3R 2020+

thanks a lot for reply, can i remove wheel with 2 of these?

and what you think about the jack like below?

som70rx.png
This is exactly the type of jack I was talking about! but you said they are cheap?

Hi,

i cant find any decent jack/lift brand online, can you suggest which one is reliable? I did find this big blue lift but its like 1100 USD,

I need a lift/jack to clean bike/do some small maintenance etc.

NIXHmSg.jpg

Regards
All the jack mentioned in this thread will work just fine. I've used a Craftsman (similar to Harbor Freight, Big Red, etc, etc.) hydraulic motorcycle lift for years on the Harley's I've owned and it works well on my R3GT. I've had both the front and rear wheels off, and it's sat for a week in the air (the jack has a manual locking lever that takes the load off the hydraulic chylinder) without complaining. You can spend as much as you want or have if you like, but for occasional lifting these inexpensive hydraulic lifts work just fine. I did ask the local dealer if there'd be any issues using a Harley lift and I was told "no", whatever that's worth. The "lifting points" match up and mate with a special lift that Triumph dealers have and add a bit more stability to the process, but getting the jack exactly on them isn't necessary.

Back