Where are you HansO? Happy Birthday.

Hans - Have a big bit of cake - OK OK - but no more than four. Pah - only a dyslexic 16.

Mental health - will always get my attention. I have been through that particular mill - and as you say - you soon know who your REAL friends are.
And allow me just to say - STUFF (actually I mean F*CK) SOCIAL MORES - There is absolutely nothing unhealthy about being in a tribe of one.

Happy birthday HansO Thank you for all the help you have to all of us :p

Mental Health has always got my attention. I spend a good deal of my private life talking to blokes and a good deal of my professional life teaching people to talk to blokes. No one in this universe deserves to feel like ****e all the time, being buried in a quagmire of addiction - work, alcohol, drugs, sex, motorcycles - they are all methods of distracting ourselves. Most of my riding in the past 10 or so years has been with "Psychs on Bikes" (Mental Health Professionals who ride bikes) doing Men's Health stuff. I try to make men laugh at themselves .... to look at the futility of worry and the spiral of self loathing ..... there is happiness out there, it just has to be grabbed - sometimes by the throat.
Oh, and before anyone sees the parody of Psychs on Bikes and mentions Dykes on Bikes ...... I rode to Alice Springs a couple of years ago with the girls .... great company, good to be around ... I was made an honorary Lesbian because we all had the same tastes. And its not me on the patch - its Sigmund Freud.
Picture is a Reception given by the Beautiful Governor of Tasmania, The Honorable Kate Warner ..... She did ask if I really was a Grumpy Old Biker Bastard .... but I had to tell her that the patch was brought by my daughters .... I think my wife was involved. I was so impressed with Government House in Hobart that I took a selfie on the Toilet.
Just Hav'in fun .... all the time:laugh::laugh::laugh:
IMG_2245.JPG
IMG_2241.JPG

Happy Birthday Hanso, thanks for all the help, and hope many more for you

Hoopla

Mental Health has always got my attention. I spend a good deal of my private life talking to blokes and a good deal of my professional life teaching people to talk to blokes. No one in this universe deserves to feel like ****e all the time, being buried in a quagmire of addiction - work, alcohol, drugs, sex, motorcycles - they are all methods of distracting ourselves. Most of my riding in the past 10 or so years has been with "Psychs on Bikes" (Mental Health Professionals who ride bikes) doing Men's Health stuff. I try to make men laugh at themselves .... to look at the futility of worry and the spiral of self loathing ..... there is happiness out there, it just has to be grabbed - sometimes by the throat.
Oh, and before anyone sees the parody of Psychs on Bikes and mentions Dykes on Bikes ...... I rode to Alice Springs a couple of years ago with the girls .... great company, good to be around ... I was made an honorary Lesbian because we all had the same tastes. And its not me on the patch - its Sigmund Freud.
Picture is a Reception given by the Beautiful Governor of Tasmania, The Honorable Kate Warner ..... She did ask if I really was a Grumpy Old Biker Bastard .... but I had to tell her that the patch was brought by my daughters .... I think my wife was involved. I was so impressed with Government House in Hobart that I took a selfie on the Toilet.
Just Hav'in fun .... all the time:laugh::laugh::laugh:
IMG_2245.JPG
IMG_2241.JPG

Dang it! Why have I never took a selfie on the toilet?!!!!

"I was thinking of the fact that at 16 and 9 months I could get my "L's" and ride legally on the road"
Embarrassed to admit it, but at that age, I was still trying to figure out where the fish came from ??????:rolleyes:

Back