When Someone Else Does It........

My neglected cumad-mistress is 'Black Mamba' with just a snakeskin seat and snake eye contact lenses so far.

The original plan was to get it repainted Orange and decals to create 'Tribal 2' but I think I'll stick with Black&Red for now.

I would love to replace the Bulldog radiator grill with this design (will swap if someone creates one):

BlackMamba.jpg
IMG_3709.jpg

I never understood why Triumph equipped the Rocket with such a wimpy horn. You could always say it's an Indian name by changing it to Da Little Big Horn...:)
Loud horns suck big amps...the wiring design just couldn't handle anything bigger. Not without adding additional hardware.

Names are fun. My fav is YurMama - I ride . . I sit on . . I grease . . Me and . . Hoon. Naturally when I'm pissed, tis Fu . . ! :roll:

I never thought of the name, was always referring to my rocket as a sexy beast
My wife calls it Big sexy gal.
Both seem accurate i recon

I never thought of the name, was always referring to my rocket as a sexy beast
My wife calls it Big sexy gal.
Both seem accurate i recon

Wow, it must be nice to have a wife who adores your bike as much as you do!

My Ex literally would not get on mine or even look at it.

She wanted nothing to do with the biker "lifestyle" and thought my riding buddies were riff-raff even after I told her one was a Xerox Manager, three were IT Engineers, one a self-employed Landscaper, one a retired History Teacher, one a current English Teacher etc.

Some did dress up with leather and skull rings on rides but were back in shirts and ties Monday morning.

Not exactly bad a$$es.

And hence she is called "The Ex" or "X #2"! LOL

I call her (my R3T) Black Beauty. Not named after the horse in the tv series but the after the cigarettes i used to smoke (40 years ago) :)

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 3
Back