wheel removal/ tire change

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
rocket3 GT 2021
where the tire change procedure for rear wheel can be found ? I have the factory maintenance manual and there is no info on that subject ... could not get anything from the net
anyone ??

Not at my computer but it’s definitely in the manual. Look in resources in this site.

The rear is this simple- loosen lugs, jack bike, pull wheel. You do not remove the rear brake set. Super easy…

While there consider lubing the rear wheel needle roller bearing bearings (see manual, pg 184 - 185) and the drive shaft (see my post below).

I also clean the brake assembly and change the final drive fluid.

Last edited:
Don't think I left anything out, but for the official version see pages 1239 - 1240
Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 7.53.20 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 7.53.32 AM.png

And, if you're doing your own tire change....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 7.53.32 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 7.53.32 AM.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Not at my computer but it’s definitely in the manual. Look in resources in this site.

The rear is this simple- loosen lugs, jack bike, pull wheel. You do not remove the rear brake set. Super easy…

While there consider lubing the rear wheel needle roller bearing bearings (see manual, pg 184 - 185) and the drive shaft (see my post below).

I also clean the brake assembly and change the final drive fluid.
THANKS FOR THE INFO somehow I do not have this info on neither factory nor owner's manual I don't plan of changing tire myself but want to tell the bike shop the sequencing and torque value to be sure..
'

THANKS FOR THE INFO somehow I do not have this info on neither factory nor owner's manual I don't plan of changing tire myself but want to tell the bike shop the sequencing and torque value to be sure..
'
There should be 1808 pages in the PDF service manual, anything else and you may only have part of it...

Back