What will you do for Earth Hour?

An Inconvenient Truth

The local talk radio reported that someone was dispatched to Al Gore's mansion, and every light was ablaze, including landscape lighting in all the trees.

I’d like to place my size 12 carbon footprint and stick it so far up big Al’s green ass that he coughs up my dirty black petroleum based boot. ****! If that guy isn’t the biggest hypocrite on this entire over-heated planet, then I must be the dumbest “F”ing redneck ever to straddle an over-sized carbon spewing Trumpet. Here’s an “Inconvenient Truth” Al: you lost the election … and you’re fat. (no offense to large Rocketeers intended). :D

I’d like to place my size 12 carbon footprint and stick it so far up big Al’s green ass that he coughs up my dirty black petroleum based boot. ****! If that guy isn’t the biggest hypocrite on this entire over-heated planet, then I must be the dumbest “F”ing redneck ever to straddle an over-sized carbon spewing Trumpet. Here’s an “Inconvenient Truth” Al: you lost the election … and you’re fat. (no offense to large Rocketeers intended). :D

I see you live in the 'green' state. Arnold just raised your State Sales Tax again. Must be to cover the 'green' projects. Glad I don't live there. Michigan is bad enough.

Flip, I just bought a few accessories for my Rocket in the LA County area today and paid 8.5% sales tax. I paid that tax with money that had already been subject to a 45% income/FICA tax. That’s why I buy most of my stuff online (Pure-Triumph.com or MADSS.com). It’s pretty simple economics but California’s politicians have a large constituency of dependent voters to feed (both legal and illegal).

Arnold gave it his best shot back in 05’ when he tried (but failed) to pass initiatives that would have created limits on state spending and limits on the use of union dues for political purposes. In California, union members have no control over which political party receives millions of their union dues dollars. The common sense initiative would have given union members the right to choose which party (if any) they wished to receive any portion of their dues. The unions spent millions to prevent their members from getting that right. After all, without the money unions contribute to the democratic party, they’d have no control over legislators. Union dues generate the cash flow necessary to exercise that control. The California Teachers Union even mortgaged their office buildings in an effort to prevent the passage of that initiative. The teachers unions have succeeded in equating support for their union with support for the education of our kids. It’s a preposterous connection, but it sells to the masses here on the left coast.

Winston Churchill once said something close to the following, “If you’re eighteen and not a liberal, then you’re without a heart. But if you’re forty and not a conservative, then you’re without a brain”. Will Rogers put it another way. He defined a liberal as “a person who is generous with somebody else’s money”. Michael Savage is a little more direct. He claims liberalism is a mental disorder. I just think it’s stupid.

And to imagine our best President came from your state. I like your style....Spongy for president! It must be lonely over there with those opinions.LOL

Last edited:
But at least he's got good taste in music (Spongy) and Eddie probably lives nearby right???

Dennis

88 dtg Dubai
89 dtg Home

San Diego leans slightly more to the right than the left. North San Diego County is predominantly conservative. I live in the north side of the county. There are plenty of “rational” people over here. Funny though, if you read the local newspaper (especially during an election cycle), you’d think you were in San Fransicko.

Snuff, thanks for the vote of confidence. But wthout an Ivy League education and more skeletons in my closet than Slick Willy, I'm keeping my day job.

Back