What tools do you carry?

I remember when my brother in law and I were gone on a daytrip with the new to him Suzuki C90 he had just purchased used. He ran out of gas. We checked in his saddle bags and found a brand new siphoning kit still in the wrapper.... Did it ever come in handy.

I've A CruzTools Kit . A starter battery pac , a couple of tire changings rods . Mini air compressor , a flat tire kit . Set of custom jumper cables . I've used the tools to help fellow bikers on the road but never for myself . a sleeping bag , mini camp stove ,one man tent , and basically everything but the kitchen sink . That's what happens when you install a top case in the rear . I've had the bike for 4 yrs & haven't used anything but the tent & sleeping bag for overnite road adventures for myself .

Sods law will have it that no matter how many tools you carry the one you need will be the one you don't have. Triumph include two years breakdown cover with a new bike, so why carry any?

Sods law will have it that no matter how many tools you carry the one you need will be the one you don't have. Triumph include two years breakdown cover with a new bike, so why carry any?

Does the R3 come with 2 year roadside assistance in the US? Anyone knows? I would call my insurance company but if bike comes with it, I'd call Triumph.

Back