What good will come from Corona19

scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Reports from all over the World about city people actually being able to see the blue sky, as traffic has decreased air quality has increased people with breathing problems will benefit from this.

How many 1000s if not 1.000,000s have changed their diet for the better? how many have stopped smoking(Chris:D) how many have actually started to exercise????? hopefully, a lot will see the light and keep up the good habits.
See not all gloom and doom sure lots of gloom but also a bright light.

I agree Dave, it will be interesting to see just how the world is different after this is all over.
Friday here in NZ we had more cases of recovery than infections, so possibly the tide is turning, but I won't hold my breath on that one.

I think probably the one good thing that will come out of it for me is that I have never been a Germ phobe
But this has definitely turned me into one, so since in the future I will be avoiding contact with people at all costs I will probably have a lot less colds :thumbsup:

I think probably the one good thing that will come out of it for me is that I have never been a Germ phobe
But this has definitely turned me into one, so since in the future I will be avoiding contact with people at all costs I will probably have a lot less colds :thumbsup:
Jim from what I have seen ---people avoid you:D

And sex! ;):p:D:D:whitstling:

Back