Does anyone have an ICON Carbon Lifeform helmet? I am looking at them and wondering how they work for a cruiser (straight up and down riding position, noise level, etc) My brother has one and loves it, but he rides a Gsxr, not a cruiser.

Have you tried one on? As stated head shape is a big deal. Since it fits your brother there's a good chance it will fit you though. There's a Cycle Gear in Bridgeton. They carry an excellent line of helmets and you should be able to find something there.

Davida open face for the two weeks of summer we get here :mad: and then an Arai Tour X3. Love it, comfortable, large visor opening and looks mean with a black visor :D

Hellraiser...you must still be ill...small caps...I almost missed that it was you:D. I hope you are feeling better and will be back on the bike soon.

Dennis

Good point on the ear plugs, around town I don't wear them...but once it is on the road for a short or long trip...I use ear plugs. I usually get the ones at Sears that come in a small round container and wash them off regulary...they are held together by a yellow plastic line so that it is harder to lose them...though they can still be lost if you are not carefull.

Dennis

hellraiser...you must still be ill...small caps...i almost missed that it was you:d. I hope you are feeling better and will be back on the bike soon.

Dennis

dennis, thanks, yes feelin somewhat better, got one surgery down an hopefully just one more to go!!! ;)

Back