Was thinking about going for a ride

yes very Pretty but glad I don't have nature controlling my rides to that extent it's bad enought if we get an occasioal bad riding day of heavy rain but we can ride 365/6 days a year ..... oh such a chore actually was a bit hot to day but I laboured thru it just cos "The Mistress" insisted on being ridden .... oh the things we do to keep our Fat bottomed ladies Happy :rolleyes::D:D:D:cool:

yes very Pretty but glad I don't have nature controlling my rides to that extent it's bad enought if we get an occasioal bad riding day of heavy rain but we can ride 356/7 days a year ..... oh such a chore actually was a bit hot to day but I laboured thru it just cos "The Mistress" insisted on being ridden .... oh the things we do to keep our Fat bottomed ladies Happy :rolleyes::D:D:D:cool:

Hanso, what are you doing for the other 9 days?:rolleyes:

I love the look of snow.... And skiing etc....

Hey Fred...... We should do a house swap for a few weeks, you come hear for some summer! Just thinking !!!

Fredd I am thinking you need to come up with a 2300 cc snow machine would be one bad arse ride. Myself I would just sit indoors and enjoy the view. Or betteryet trailer south for a long weekend and get in some riding time.

Going for a ride with a mate tomorrow out to fernvale ,up around wivenhoe dam up to woodford back to daybora up to mt glorious , back to Brisbane ,will be leaving Coomera bp at 7.15 am 10 febuary which is tomorrow .if you want to go just pm me

Hanso, what are you doing for the other 9 days?:rolleyes:

I love the look of snow.... And skiing etc....

Hey Fred...... We should do a house swap for a few weeks, you come hear for some summer! Just thinking !!!
Oops!!:eek: those dam beer glasses!!!! ...... fixed it thanks Anthony:D

Going for a ride with a mate tomorrow out to fernvale ,up around wivenhoe dam up to woodford back to daybora up to mt glorious , back to Brisbane ,will be leaving Coomera bp at 7.15 am 10 febuary which is tomorrow .if you want to go just pm me

Sorry mate can't do tomorrow, thanks, I would have loved to go.

I saw snow once it was from the lookout on the top of the range between Mt Beauty and Bogong It was about 10klm away ontop of Mt Bogong Victoria's highest point even have a photo of Julie and me leaning on the rail with it in the background. I might go back one day and have another look mabey.

Back