Want to Buy WANTED Bearclaw (UK)

Does whacking them repeatedly in the head with a tire brace after finding them on the road struggling to get up with broken limbs and pelvis count while mindless drivers whizz by. Weirdly if you do that here in the Australian Capital Territory (where such an event is more common than any other urban environment) you can face serious fines and court appearances. I have even done it illegally at the request of a police officer armed with a Glock .40 as they are only allowed to call 'Animal Services' who use a .22 rifle to despatch.

I admit I have hit a few myself while driving and done the same in the past. These days I carry a small hatchet in the boot/trunk. Less blows required so you do not appear to be such a maniac!

DI have even done it illegally at the request of a police officer armed with a Glock .40 as they are only allowed to call 'Animal Services' who use a .22 rifle to despatch.!
I suggest a .22 zipgun then. Less messy than a .40 A decent PCP airpistol would do it.

I suggest a .22 zipgun then. Less messy than a .40 A decent PCP airpistol would do it.
I'll stick to my hatchets. Not my Glock the police officer had one and could not use it. I gave up my firearms when I came down south again as I had no use for them and it is a pain in the arse to maintain the licensing and safe keeping storage rules down here.

Back