Want to Buy Want to buy a windshield

And the Sports screen is fractionally bigger and has wider wings.
Measure it @warp9.9 for the unbelievers;):D.
This would make a difference for a smaller framed rider where it may make little difference for a larger one. It would show the tank better too I reckon.

SPORTSCREEN A9748048 Clear flyscreen a fraction bigger than the flyscreen
Requires Front End Fixing Kit A9738051
upload_2020-3-26_14-19-12-png.88913

Otherwise custom craziness;):D

Cut up a rear X guard without screwing the paint to make a steel fly.
You could even get a LED spot headlight for the tail light mount.;):D:cool::cool::cool:

upload_2020-4-1_7-55-17.png
upload_2020-4-1_7-55-44.png
upload_2020-4-1_7-56-26.png
upload_2020-4-1_7-57-7.png
upload_2020-4-1_7-57-38.png

Last edited:
Otherwise get a fiberglass black gel coated custom XL fly from the UK like Steve @1olbull and I have fitted at the moment. I added an Aussie custom laser cut stainless steel strip with Southern Cross to mine and like Steve find it perfect for long distances with our somewhat larger frames.

XL fly available from Rocke's Patches UK:
Welcome to Rocke's Patches - Rocke's Patches

or on FaceBook Triumph Rocket 3 For sale Jason Dunne Fiberman:
Triumph rocket 3 parts for sale

Also the French Bullster??? screens that I think @albertaduke and a few others like @barbagris have tried or use. They will chime in. Those screens are available world wide from dealers.

If you want to be different you can use also dual headlight flyscreens from Triumph streetfighters with a customised bracket set up.

I have a couple in the shed including a carbon fiber one and heaps of Triumph R3 fork clamp mounts and different screen mounts, brackets and aluminum spars to try some day.

Last edited:
And the Sports screen is fractionally bigger and has wider wings.
Measure it @warp9.9 for the unbelievers;):D.
This would make a difference for a smaller framed rider where it may make little difference for a larger one. It would show the tank better too I reckon.

SPORTSCREEN A9748048 Clear flyscreen a fraction bigger than the flyscreen
Requires Front End Fixing Kit A9738051
upload_2020-3-26_14-19-12-png.88913

Otherwise custom craziness;):D

Cut up a rear X guard without screwing the paint to make a steel fly.
You could even get a LED spot headlight for the tail light mount.;):D:cool::cool::cool:

upload_2020-4-1_7-55-17.png
upload_2020-4-1_7-55-44.png
upload_2020-4-1_7-56-26.png
upload_2020-4-1_7-57-7.png
upload_2020-4-1_7-57-38.png
Where did you get that X fender from???

Bull that large flyscreen is to high for Lupe to see over unless he buys two and sticks one up his burrito :D

Loopy has a pad for his ass that lifts him up to eat at the dinner table.
That should work, shoved under his jeans, just fine.

Otherwise get a fiberglass black gel coated custom XL fly from the UK like Steve @1olbull and I have fitted at the moment. I added an Aussie custom laser cut stainless steel strip with Southern Cross to mine and like Steve find it perfect for long distances with our somewhat larger frames.

XL fly available from Rocke's Patches UK:
Welcome to Rocke's Patches - Rocke's Patches

or on FaceBook Triumph Rocket 3 For sale Jason Dunne Fiberman:
Triumph rocket 3 parts for sale

Also the French Bullster??? screens that I think @albertaduke and a few others like @barbagris have tried or use. They will chime in. Those screens are available world wide from dealers.

If you want to be different you can use also dual headlight flyscreens from Triumph streetfighters with a customised bracket set up.

I have a couple in the shed including a carbon fiber one and heaps of Triumph R3 fork clamp mounts and different screen mounts, brackets and aluminum spars to try some day.

How'd you get into my garage??? :eek: :rolleyes: :roll: :thumbsup:

Back