Want to Buy Want to buy a windshield

Here is a Corbin one I have never seen on a Rocket before.
Adjustable. Not sure if it is converted from the M109 version and photo was on Google but now lost from original M109 thread or I didn't see it.

Corbin Adjustable Trimtab Fairing

gHLJfJT4IZFeohDzCndeEvBhaEnzQ_9L2Nk8qWCBQlOPsnmrTOcgWdin_hwvoekydsxi7eGA3SfRn5q51AhMHRw

Here is a Corbin one I have never seen on a Rocket before.
Adjustable. Not sure if it is converted from the M109 version and photo was on Google but now lost from original M109 thread or I didn't see it.

Corbin Adjustable Trimtab Fairing

gHLJfJT4IZFeohDzCndeEvBhaEnzQ_9L2Nk8qWCBQlOPsnmrTOcgWdin_hwvoekydsxi7eGA3SfRn5q51AhMHRw

I have seen these in person a number of times on Kaw V2Ks.
They're very ugly! JMHO

Hope your stayin' safe my friend!
We're hidden away inside - sheltered by sleet from everything except the neighbour's cats - who have decided that my trailer (which is full of stuff for the tip) is a great place to sleep.
The missus and I are in "essential" professions so apart from being shut up together we are affected little. If this is what retirement is like! - I am ready.

Gracias Mr Toro, i have one coming, very kind of you :p
I am also looking for a windshield for my 2014 roadster. I like the idea do the sport screen, but My ignorance makes me not that picky. I mainly care about a quiet ride with no buffeting. Let me know if anyone has something for sale.

Back